Translate

Wednesday 13 November 2013

ISON and feeling happy :)

Just woke up from my siesta (well I did make do with just four hours last night) and saw on the CIOC_ISON Facebook Page :

ALERT: images from earlier today: from Tony Angel:
 maybe outburst - please image, take spectra ??
 Thanks Tony for the quick alert.... Thanks, Padma Fisher

CIOC_ISON: is the Pro-Am Collaboration for Support of NASA Comet ISON Observing Campaign (CIOC) via Social Media.

Click here to read Padma's article or visit the NASA Comet ISON Observing Campaign

I do know that I was not the only person to pick this up, but it still feels good :)

1 comment:

  1. I should have mentioned that I also posted it on Neil Norman's Comet Watch Facebook Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/123943134442824/

    Both Padma and Neil are doing a fantastic job with their groups.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments - It has only just started working!